If you’re not completely pleased with your order, we’ll do whatever we can to make it better!
Read our simple Returns and Exchanges Policy below, follow the steps for the type of transaction you want to make, and remember, you can always contact us with any additional order or product-related questions or issues.
1. Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Twelve Fridays Guarantee Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
Twelve Fridays Guarantee is a service provided by Twelve Fridays on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using Twelve Fridays Guarantee.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Shopper;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Vendor has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Shopper;
• The Item delivered to Shopper is materially different from the description provided by Vendor in the listing of the Item; or
• By way of private agreement with Vendor and Vendor must send his/her confirmation to Twelve Fridays confirming such agreement.
Shopper’s application must be submitted via the Twelve Fridays’s Email. Twelve Fridays will review each Shopper’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Shopper’s application is successful. In the event where Shopper has commenced legal action against Vendor, Shopper may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Twelve Fridays to request Twelve Fridays to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Twelve Fridays will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
3. No Change of Mind
Unless stated in this Refunds and Return Policy, Buyer may not apply for the return of the Item and/or refund due to a change of mind.
4. Rights of Vendor
When Twelve Fridays receives an application from Shopper for the return of the Item and/or refund, Twelve Fridays will notify Vendor in writing. Vendor may respond to Shopper’s application according to the steps provided by Twelve Fridays in the written notification. Vendor must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”). Should Twelve Fridays not hear from Vendor within the Stipulated Period, Twelve Fridays will assume that Vendor has no response to Shopper’s application and will proceed to assess Shopper’s application without further notice to Vendor.
Twelve Fridays will review each Vendor’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Shopper’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Vendor.
5. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
6. Cost of Returning an Item
The Buyer and Seller will discuss and mutually agree on who will bear the logistic cost of returning the Item.
Shopper will only be refunded after Twelve Fridays has received the confirmation from Vendor that Vendor has received the returned Item. In the event where Twelve Fridays does not hear from Vendor within a specified time, Twelve Fridays will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Shopper without further notice to Vendor. The refund will be made to Shopper’s PayPal, credit/debit card, or whichever is applicable.
The following items are non-refundable:
- Returns received after 30 days of the original order shipment date
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition
- Final sale items
How to Make a Return or Exchange
- Contact us at [email protected] to receive your prepaid return label.
- Include your original invoice in your package. If you misplaced it, just let us know, we’ll work with you. On the front of your invoice, circle the names of the items you are returning or exchanging and fill out the Return or Exchange column:
- Specify if you are returning or exchanging under Return Type.
- If you are exchanging, indicate the new size under Exchange Size.
- Place your invoice, along with the item(s) in unworn condition and with tags attached, in a securely sealed shipping container.
We’ll email you when we process your return!